Haziran 10, 2016 tarihinde Vhdl içinde yayınlandı ve Altera, CODING, Embedded systems, Fpga, mors code, morse, morse code, programming, Quartus, Vhdl olarak etiketlendi. Kalıcı bağlantıyı yer imlerinize ekleyin. 5 Yorum.
- Will Relocating Engineers Embrace a Pay Cut?A growing number of tech professionals seem to be getting used to the idea of making less for the ability to relocate
- Meet the U.S. National Science Foundation’s Engineering Design and Systems Engineering Program DirectorThe IEEE senior member plans to focus on the impact technology has on society
- Contact Tracing Apps Struggle to Be Both Effective and PrivateGoogle, Apple, and governments are asking people to opt in to unproven technologies
- Breakthrough Could Lead to Amplifiers for 6G SignalsResearchers close in on high-electron-mobility transistors made from an unusual form of gallium nitride
- Why Boston Dynamics Is Putting Legged Robots in HospitalsBoston Dynamics explains why robots with legs are worth it, even in triage tents
- Can AI and Automation Deliver a COVID-19 Antiviral While It Still Matters?Researchers are betting that new tools can cut drug discovery from five years to six months
- AI Tool to Diagnose Autism Could Give Concerned Parents a Fast DiagnosisThe startup Cognoa has submitted its app-based tool for FDA clearance
- Electron Hole, Meet Your Fractional CousinAt very low temps and high magnetic fields, “particles” emerge that behave like fractions of an electron
- Netflix Supplants Google as the Employer of Engineers’ DreamsGitHub rockets into number two spot in Hired survey; Facebook trails
- Why Modeling the Spread of COVID-19 Is So Damn Hard
Too many of the COVID-19 models have led policymakers astray. Here’s how tomorrow’s models will get it right
- Will Relocating Engineers Embrace a Pay Cut?