Haziran 10, 2016 tarihinde Vhdl içinde yayınlandı ve Altera, CODING, Embedded systems, Fpga, mors code, morse, morse code, programming, Quartus, Vhdl olarak etiketlendi. Kalıcı bağlantıyı yer imlerinize ekleyin. 5 Yorum.
- You Want a Prosthetic Leg With a Tesla Coil and Spark Gaps? No ProblemFor Viktoria Modesta's Rolls Royce video, a tech-savvy team made a unique artificial limb
- IEEE’s New Open Access Journals Call for PapersThe journals cover such technologies as computing, nanotechnology, and signal processing
- 5 Challenges of Wideband 5G Device TestDesigners and test engineers working on wideband 5G devices require accurate, fast, and cost-effective test solutions to ensure the reliability of new chip designs. Learn about the top test challenges and solutions for wideband 5G IC test
- An Electric Motor That Works in Any Classic CarA plug-and-play electric motor for cars makes it easier than ever to upgrade your vintage ride
- The Forklift Ballet: How DARPA Trucked Its Massive Radio-Frequency Testbed Across the United StatesColosseum, the centerpiece of DARPA's Spectrum Collaboration Challenge, just took its first road trip for the AI challenge's live finale at MWC Los Angeles
- Robot Teaches Kids Hand Washing Skills in Rural IndiaPepe helps keep Indian children healthy by reminding them to wash up
- Wind Turbines Just Keep Getting Bigger, But There’s a LimitThe biggest blades will soon top 100 meters, and some people are talking of 275 meters—but the laws of physics must be taken into account
- Air Taxi Takes to the Sky(scrapers)Volocopter conducts maiden test flight in an urban environment and unveils first "VoloPort" in Singapore
- Online Tool Spotted Vaping Illness Before Gov't Alerts on e-Cigarette Lung DiseaseNew app to track symptoms of respiratory illness
- How to Perform a Security Investigation in AWSRegister for this webinar to be among the first to receive the associated whitepaper written by SANS Analyst Kyle Dickinson.
- You Want a Prosthetic Leg With a Tesla Coil and Spark Gaps? No Problem