Kategori arşivi: Graduation Project
As you noticed my 3.2″ TFT screen has 40 terminal pin and almost all of them will be used.
It is not an plug-in and use screen. So i have desing and shield for my LCD . Be aware to enlarge
other pins. Because after our shield design unused pins must not be under the shield as discarded (inert).
Another important point is; Arduino’s output high level is 5v but screens high input is 3.3V.
(I mentioned about that before). I used 330 ohms resistor and 1K ohms in series as a voltage divider.
My design can be shown from photos.
In my this writing i will introduce my new TFT LCD display.
I bought that screen because my previous screen was not good enough. It couldn’t run all UFTF library and technical support was not sufficient. So i ordered new one from ebay, sellers name is electronics_lee . It is 3.2″ touch screen (1)
first of all i only connected TFT connections without SD card and TOUCH screen pins.
My connections are same as at “UTFT_Requirements” files in page 2 and 4. (2)
Then i faced different problems at the screen. Some random lines/strip occur aat the screen while a process happening in the screen. If you have same problem i highly recommed to power of the screen because this lines are occur because of high voltage.
Arduino’s output high level is 5 volts and screen’s high volt is 3.3 volt but tolerated to 5 volts. I used 330 ohms and 1K ohms resisters as a voltage divider for all outputs of arduino. Divided (reduced) voltage goes to the screen. After this correnction , screen works fine.
(1) 3.2″inch TFT LCD Display module + touch panel & SD card cage for Arduinohttp://www.ebay.com/itm/3-2-inch-TFT-LCD-Display-module-touch-panel-SD-card-cage-Arduino-/271201097446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f24d856e6
(2) Download “UTFT.rar” http://henningkarlsen.com/electronics/library.php?id=51
hi everyone. In this topic , i will share my exrerience about an TFTLCD. I finally managed to work mine. Maybe same of you can have same problems as mines. First of all i want to say where i bought my TFTLCD. I bougth this screen from aliexpress.com. This website is useful to buy electronics components. Anyway i ordered an 3.5′ TFTLCD for my ARDUINO MEGA 2560 R3. From the info of screen(mcufriend) is says; ” 3.5 inch TFT LCD Screen For Arduino MEGA 2560 Board Description: Parameters:
data bits: 8 -16
Interface pin number :37 pin Distance:1 mm Board Colour: Red ”
the problem was that ;
* it was actually 3.2inches
* controller was ili9327
* in wasn’t compatible with utft library (1)
* for this screen, suppliers using a library after modified and without any permission from developer (H.K.) After lots of try i contacted with supplier and send me an old and modified UTFT library. It works barely. I have done what i want to do for my project. I won’t add the files of modified UTFT library or won’t give the name of supplier. But best way getting the files is from the supplier. If you are confused about ordering an TFTLCD choose a proper one from (1) Henning Karlsen’s website. “UTFT_Supported_display_modules_&_controllers”. Proper codes of lcd has at website of Henning Karlsen’s (1). So have a nice project to you. (1) – UTFT Library is an ” Arduino and chipkit Universal TFT display library ” that created and developed by Henning Karlsen. Further more information visit : http://electronics.henningkarlsen.com/
Arduino ile quarotor yapımında epey yol aldıktan sonra teknik aksaklıklar ve kısıtlı zaman olması sebebiyle projeyi bitirdik. Proje bize çok güzel tecrübe oldu. Lisans döneminde okulun bşze vermeyeceği bilgileri kendi çabalarımızla tecrübe ettik. Şimdi ise son sene yaklaştığı için bitirme projesine yoğunlaşamamız lazım. Aklımıza bir iki fikir geliyor. Önce malzeme sparişi verelim ortaya çıkan ürünleri paylaşırız.